Saturday, March 03, 2007

Paula Mooney: The Wheel in the Sky Keeps On Turning...

I met Paula Mooney's blog in John Chow Dot Com recently and since then I've been reading her blog. She came out with an idea called Link Love, which I can say it's almost the same as John Chow's backlink concept.

There are tonnes of updates and informations dedicated in making money and improving site in her blog. As far as I can see, she is really dedicated in maintaining her blog. She provide brilliant and useful contents on a daily basis. Sometimes, she post twice a day. That type of commitment is extremely good to make a fantastic readable blog.

She have great relationship and love to be in touch with her readers. That's one strong point I can see from her and I really like. The blog have a lot of features to improve it's ranking too. I must learn from her to improve my site.

However, there are few things that I am not really in favour about her blog. I think the blog is crowded with a lot of photos and other informations. The arrangement, especially the bottom half of the blog is not properly organized and the spaces are not fully utilized. I believe, if Paula can improve on this, her blog appearance will become more attractive and cute. Keep up the great job Paula. I know you can do it!

2 comments:

Paris David said...

Thanks, Zaki!

I know you're totally right about the bottom of my blog.

I'm going to clean it up tonight.

And check back for your blog's review in a few days...

Take care,
Paula

Kipas Repair JB said...

Ha ha....Thanks...Really appreciate your love link

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro