Friday, March 23, 2007

Making Money by Investing

I finally met my broker yesterday after work. The broker was a young man, aged 24, majoring in business administration, recently graduated from Multimedia University, a private university in Malaysia owned by Telekom. He explained some basic stuff about the stock investment market as well as some regulations related to it. I listened tentatively and asked few questions to ensure I really understood everything. He was very helpful and well verse on the industry (or maybe I'm fresh and still green?!).

When asked, how much am I willing to invest? I answered, as a beginner (still new and plenty to learn and absorb), I'm ready to gamble (not the correct word); invest MYR 2,000.00 (that's after discussing with my secretary and accountant, which is my intelligent wife). That figure is not that much, but it's still valuable money that we can use for paying off some of our accumulated debts (ops...did I talked too much?). I'm going to bank-in the money this weekend to my stock account and will further decide on which company to "take over!!!" ha ha....

I hope, with some research and a little bit of luck, I can gain some profit from the stock market. Wish me luck and pray for me.

If you enjoyed this post then subscribe to my RSS feed.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro