Sunday, March 04, 2007

Indian Wedding

My family and I attended my colleague's wedding yesterday at Dewan Serbaguna (Multi- purpose Hall) Taman Johor Jaya, Johor. It was our first time attending and experiencing Indian cultural wedding. They served Malay, Chinese and Indian cuisine for the multicultural and multi races guest who came. What a beautiful country I'm living in. It's a warm feeling being in a place where all of us can have a good time regardless of our race.

Check out the Nasi Minyak (butter rice) come with hot red chicken source, beef curry, some sweet sour pineapple mixed with cucumber and some slices of fresh oranges (click on the photo to see how delicious this meal is). It was a colourful and wonderful wedding when two hearts became one. The audio was not bad at all but it was definitely Indian traditional music.

Indian tradition - I don't know how to explain this

Me and my family posing with the newly married couple and my boss's family

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro