Thursday, March 22, 2007

Heart Attacks And Drinking Warm Water

This is not just about warm water after your meal, but also about heart attacks. This really make sense. The Chinese and Japanese drink hot tea with their meals, and not cold water. My parents drink warm water as well after meal. Maybe it is time we adopt their drinking habit while eating!

Nothing to lose, everything to gain!

It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the intestine faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to cancer. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal. That's why now, I'm drinking hot tea with less sugar (I love it when my wife made me hot tea with perfect temperature and correct dosage of sugar concentration) or warm plain water for lunch or dinner.

A serious note about heart attacks: You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense pain in the jaw line.

You may never have the first chest pain during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common symptoms. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and
be aware. The more we know, the better chance we could survive.

If you enjoyed this post then subscribe to my RSS feed.

1 comment:

Paris David said...

I've heard that some people like drinking warm water because it's not so shocking to the system.

I just love a nice cold bottle of water, though.

Thank God I'm healthy and my familia too!

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro