Monday, February 26, 2007

WorldStat.com

Few months ago, I stumbled at a computer/software/hardware website called worldstart.com. From first glanced, the site seemed to be nice and simple. However, as I explored the site deeper, I discovered tonnes of computer and IT related info. It also offers the best computer tips and software deals in the internet.

Various Computer tips including using the internet, get more form email, desktop enhancement, system tune-up, computer terms, shortcuts and keyboard tricks and a lot more can be found. In addition to that, you can get free gorgeous wall paper, offered with calender or without. I have subscribed with Computer Tips - World Stat Newsletter, and I learned a lot of computer tips, tricks and updates from the newsletter. The newsletter is full pack with computer tips, news, updates, contest, auction, story and they are delivered almost 3-5 times a week. I really recommend this site for those who want to learn and be updated with computer related stuff. Check out worldstart.com.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro