Saturday, February 24, 2007

Manchester United 2 Fulham 1

It was a match that I should not miss, unfortunately I can't enjoy it. I was working late due to the plant shutdown. Eager to know the result, I called my beloved wife, asked her the result. It was 1-1 with 24 minutes to the final whistle. 20 minutes later, the phone rang and there came a joyful message: Manchester United 2 Fulham 1 with 4 minutes to go. I did not know who scored or what drama was displayed at Craven Cottage, but the result surely made me smile. Arriving home, after late dinner, I check out the updates in Soccernet.com. Scorers were Brian McBride (17), Ryan Giggs (29) and last but not least, the on-form Cristiano Ronaldo (88). Go Man-U!!! I love U...

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro