Saturday, February 10, 2007

Pasir Gudang Kite Festival 2007


It has been a long time since we went out for leisure in a one unit family. We went to this Pasir Gudang Kite Festival 2007 yesterday. There were a lot interesting and attractive kites flying in the Pasir Gudang Park air space. It was an extraordinary scenary. Various shapes, creativity and speed can was displayed. Check out the official site: www.kitefestpasirgudang.com.
Check out other photos in Ikhwan's, Marsya's, and Alya's site.

This was taken by our bibik (maid). Simply to show that we've been to the Kite Festival in Pasir Gudang. We'll there were a lot of people and you can see it from the background.

This brilliant photo was snapped by my lovely wife. Even I could not manage to get this angle when I attempted to snap her photo.

See, I could not get a good shot on the photo. I failed to get a good photo of my wife. It's about the timing, angle and luck. The one in yellow cap and dark t-shirt is Ikhwan, my son. The one in red cap is some chap who's enjoying the day whom we don't know. Well, there were a lot of people there....
They just brought down this giant kite. It took them at least 15 minutes to get it touch the earth surface, and a lot of people too.

My wife and kids, Ikhwan, Marsya & Alya...

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro