Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Limited Time

I already have my own domain name and I really wanted to work on it. Unfortunately, I have limited time to learn and explore WordPress and manage my domain account. Nowadays, my work seems to conquer most of my time. I'll be working on my blog progressively bit by bit. In the mean time, I'll still be using this platform to blog, until I'm ready for a change.

It's now 8.45 pm and I better get some sleep because in a few hour times (1.00 - 5.00am), it's my turn (my shift) to be a "security guard" at my housing area!!! Well, it's a social obligation and the communities are working together to ensure peacefulness of our territory.

2 comments:

Paris David said...

Yes, blogging can take time -- but it's fun.

Even if you only get an hour worth of learning done on WP, you're still building towards something good.

I plan to do the same thing in setting up my new domains.

At least I don't think it will be too hard.

Take care,
Paula

Kipas Repair JB said...

He he....thanks Paula....
Nowadays, it's quit hard for me to have an hour....At least....I'm going to try my best as fast as possible....

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro