Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Rest and Heal

Due to the injury that I had yesterday, I decided not to go to work. The doctor gave me 3 days MC. Therefore, I shall continue work on Friday. It’s difficult for me to take my bath because the bandage on my left foot should not be wet. I must keep it clean & dry before my next visit to Hospital Penawar on Friday. I informed what happened yesterday to my senior colleague and my bos. My colleague understood the situation and asked me to rest. However, I was surprised because my bos asked me whether I can drive or not. He wants me to go to work!!! I don’t know what he was thinking. I have two deep cut in my left leg tibia. The bottom has 3 stitches, while the upper one has 6 internal stitches and 7 external stitches. So, now, I’m at home, resting with my kids, consuming some antibiotics and some pain killer pills. I hope the wound can be better as soon as possible.

No comments:

Template Designed by Douglas Bowman - Updated to New Blogger by: Blogger Team
Modified for 3-Column Layout by Hoctro